This page includes articles about common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions that affect sporting dogs. Articles focus on their symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, home strategies, supplements and more.
You can bookmark this page so that you can come back easily and continue reading. New articles will be added to this index.
Safe Puppy Exercise
- Why is My Dog Limping?
- Dog Rehabilitation 101
- How to Return Your Dog to Agility After an Injury?
- When Should I Apply Ice?
- When Should I Apply Heat?
- Maintenance Treatments
- Dog Behavior and Pain
Low Back Injuries
- Low Back Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Treatment of Low Back Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Why Do Agility Dogs Get Sore Backs?
- Shoulder Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Treatment of Shoulder Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Why Do Agility Dogs Get Sore Shoulders?
- Triceps Injuries in Dogs
- Biceps Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Medial Shoulder Instability in Agility Dogs
If you would like to read more articles on hip dysplasia, arthritis, and other musculoskeletal conditions affecting dogs, click here.