Musculoskeletal conditions are injuries and disorders that affect the body’s movement or musculoskeletal system.
This page includes articles about common musculoskeletal conditions that affect dogs, including their symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, home strategies, supplements and more.
You can bookmark this page so that you can come back easily and continue reading. New articles will be added to this index.
- Arthritis Symptoms
- Arthritis Treatment
- What Can I Give My Dog for Arthritis
- Is Fish Oil Better than Glucosamine for Arthritis?
- Arthritis Home Strategies
- Managing Arthritis Infographic
- Best Dog Bed For Arthritis
- Is Old Age an Excuse For Pain and Stiffness?
- Low Back Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Treatment of Low Back Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Why Do Agility Dogs Get Sore Backs?
- Back Pain
- Hip Dysplasia Causes, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
- Hip Dysplasia Treatment
- Supplements for Dogs with Hip Dysplasia
- Is Fish Oil Better than Glucosamine for Hip Dysplasia?
- Hip Dysplasia
Stifle (Knee) Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries in Agility Dogs
- Treatment of Shoulder Injuries in Agility Dogs (applies to all dogs)
- Triceps Injuries in Dogs
- Osteochondritis Dissecans (OCD) – to come
- Medial Shoulder Instability – to come